FLS is a series of electro-mechanical flow switches for use in heating and cooling systems.
- Fits pipe sizes ranging from 1” to 8”
- Available for use in seawater or corrosive media
- Adjustable or fixed hysteresis
- Breaking capacity 15 A at 230 V AC
- Protection class IP65
- Models with TÜV approval available
The FLSX range of flow switches is intended for flow control of water or corrosive media. They have a built-in safety switch with an alarm signal for flow shortage signalling.
FLSX is available in brass (suitable for normal media) and stainless steel AISI 316L (suitable for seawater and corrosive media).