Shelter Cooling System, 5.25-17.5kW
Liebert InteleCool2 is designed for year-round heat management of remote shelters. The small, lightweight, self-contained unit is easy to install and maintain. These rugged infrastructure cooling systems have a variety of options to address energy efficiency and redundancy.
Liebert InteleCool2 units are available in 5.25, 7, 10.5, 14 and 17.5kW (1.5-, 2-, 3-, 4-, and 5-ton) models, 50 or 60Hz.
- Outdoor wallmount shelter cooling
- Installs easily self-contained unit
- Offers outside air economizer options
- Standard size mounting holes facilitate upgrading to higher capacity models without shelter modifications.
- Operates with a high efficiency scroll compressor.
- Provides easy service access, with the compressor customer-specified to be located on either left or right side.
- Allows field replacement/upgrades â€” 14 and 17.5 kW (4 and 5 ton) units available with 10.5 kW 3 ton air openings.
- Provides enhanced weather-resistance with optional aluminum exterior cabinet panels.
- Operates with heavy-duty, double-width blower system. - Ensures long service life with copper-tube, aluminum fin coils.
- Operates in low ambient conditions.
Lowest Total Cost Of Ownership
- Utilizes outside air for cooling with energy-saving Economizer option.
- Minimizes installation time with packaged, self-contained unit.
Ideally Suited For
- Telecommunications switching facilities
- Radio paging
- Earth stations
- PCS services
- Electronic equipment structures