Chilled Water-based Data Center Cooling, 26-181kW
Chilled Water-Cooled Precision Air Conditioning For Data Centers
The Liebert CW data center cooling system is specifically designed to handle the high heat loads generated by computers and other electronic equipment, using an existing building chiller as a source of chilled water cooling. Liebert iCOM controls and a variety of energy efficient features combine to ensure reliable, economic data center management.
Liebert CW is available in downflow and upflow models, in 26-181kW capacities. Options include Variable Speed Drive fan motors for all models; and EC Plug Fans for all downflow models. The system is available in 60Hz and 50Hz.
- Precision cooling and humidity control
- Offers upflow and downflow models
- Monitors and controls operation with Liebert iCOM
- Provides energy efficient fan options
- Significant energy savings on downflow models with optional air economizer. All models compatible with chiller plant economization.
- Provides a complete environmental control package, including both precision air conditioning and humidity control.
- Both upflow and downflow configurations are available to cover raised floor and non-raised applications.
- Liebert iCOM control system brings high-level supervision to multiple units, allowing them to work together as a single system to optimize room performance.
- Designed with the highest quality components selected for their proven reliability and performance.
- Provides around-the-clock operation to protect critical installations.
- Operates with a high sensible heat ratio, assuring that proper humidity levels will be maintained.
- Liebert iCOM control system adds automatic sequencing of components to even wear and extend service life.
Lowest Total Cost Of Ownership
- Uses existing building chilled water systems to provide cooling.
- Higher efficiency fan options offer more energy savings.
Ideally Suited For
- Data centers
- Telecommunications central switch offices
- Industrial process control centers
- Medical facilities
- Other sensitive electronic applications