Refrigerant-based Cooling Modules
Pumped Refrigerant-Based Cooling for High Heat Density Applications
Liebert XD refrigerant-based cooling modules work as a system to support the hot aisle/cold aisle approach to high heat density data center cooling. The modules provide focused rack cooling, complementing room-based precision cooling, such as the Liebert DS floor mount system. Pumped refrigerant is ideal for use near electronic equipment, as it operates at low pressure in the piping circuit, and becomes a gas at room conditions.
- High heat-density cooling modules
- Mount above, between or on racks
- Use pumped refrigerant technology
- Require little or no floorspace
- Cools more than 30 kW per rack.
- Requires little or no floor space.
- Complements Liebert precision cooling units.
- Allows adaptive and scalable expansion without interruption of cooling operations, with optional pre-charged flexible piping with threaded quick connect fitting.
- Provides models to suit data center needs, mounting on, above or between the racks.
- Provides an excellent solution for spot and zone cooling of high heat density equipment.
- Offers 60 Hz and 50 Hz models.
- Uses pumped refrigerant, which is ideal for use around electronic equipment.
- Ensures continuous operation of critical IT systems under extreme heat conditions.
- Includes coil, controls, fans and piping for a complete, packaged unit.
Lowest Total Cost Of Ownership
- Operates with high energy efficiency.
- Offers superior cooling cost per high heat density rack.
Ideally Suited For
- Supplemental sensible cooling for high heat density racks or zones