Water-Based Pumping Unit, 200kW
Liebert DCP pumping unit is part of the highly energy-efficient, high heat density Liebert DCW data center heat removal system, designed to support Liebert DCD module, and Liebert XDK-W rack enclosure. Liebert DCP is an isolating interface between the pumped water and the building chilled water system.
The water-based Liebert DCP pumping unit houses the isolating heat exchanger between the Liebert DCD or Liebert XDK-W and the building chilled water. It circulates the chilled water to the cooling modules at a temperature always above the actual dew point, to prevent condensation.
- Isolating pumping unit
- Serves as an intermediary between the building chilled water circuit and the module/rack circuit
- Circulates water to Liebert XD cooling modules or enclosures at a temperature always above actual dewpoint
- Cools more than 25kW per rack.
- Includes enclosure, pumps, heat exchanger, receiver tank, controls, valves and piping as a packaged unit for easy installation.
- Allows for scalability for future growth.
- Offers 60 Hz and 50 Hz models.
- Maintains the coolant at a temperature always above the actual dewpoint, to prevent condensation.
Lowest Total Cost of Ownership
- Operates with energy efficient redundant pumps.
- Uses floor space efficiently.
Ideally Suited For
- Liebert XDR-W and Liebert XDK-W systems
- Other brands of water-cooled rack equipment