Liebert Series PB Indoor Drycoolers provide closed-system cooling for pumped glycol heat-transfer fluid, supporting effective data center cooling design. They are designed for applications where an outdoor heat rejection location is not practical, such as high-rise buildings or areas with restricted access.
Liebert indoor centrifugal drycoolers are available in six models to cover a wide range of applications.
- Indoor system-matched condenser
- Connects easily
- Provides flexible installation in a small footprint
- Installs adjacent to the cooling unit with through-the-wall ductwork. Remote locations up to the limits of the pumps are also possible.
- Configures with front or top air discharge.
- Provides a complete heat rejection package with Dual or single pumps, expansion tank and modulating three-way glycol-control valve mounted internally.
- Provides sturdy welded tubular steel frame construction.
- Operates with rugged double width, double inlet, balanced centrifugal fan with sealed, permanently lubricated bearings.
- Offers extra protection with standard dual v-belts.
- Provides an integral electrical panel that houses fuses, motor starters and overloads.
Lowest Total Cost Of Ownership
- Delivers to the site fully wired, piped and tested â€” ready for electrical, plumbing and ductwork connections.
- Allows faster and efficient plan approval and building inspection with CSA agency approval.
Ideally Suited For
- Data centers
- Telecommunications facilities
- Industrial process control centers
- High rise buildings
- Other sensitive electronic applications