Indoor Condensing Unit, 7-28kW
Liebert MCD condensing units are designed to be used in conjunction with the Liebert Mini-Mate2, Liebert DataMate and Liebert Challenger 3000 evaporator units, supporting effective data center cooling.
Liebert MCD Condensers are available in nominal capacities of 7kW to 28kW (2 to 8 tons). Air-cooled or water/glycol-cooled split system condensing units are mounted in the ceiling and connected to the evaporator unit by two refrigerant lines (four for 28kW (8-ton) model) and a low voltage control cable. The condensing unit, available in 50Hz or 60Hz, can be wired to a separate power source, or use the evaporator power source when close-coupled together.
- Indoor air and water/glycol condensing unit
- Supports smaller Liebert precision cooling systems
- Installs easily
- Operates quietly
- Offers models for air-cooled or water/glycol-cooled heat rejection sources.
- Close-couples with evaporator unit to allow a single electrical power source to be used for both units.
- Operates with quiet, high efficiency scroll compressor with internal vibration isolation mountings, pressure safety controls and built-in overload protection.
- Features standard scroll compressor, hot gas bypass, crankcase heater, high pressure switch, condenser coil, sight glass, and filter/dryer.
Lowest Total Cost Of Ownership
- Delivers to the site fully wired, piped and tested.
- Runs efficiently at partial load conditions and reduces compressor start/stop cycles and resultant wear by using hot gas bypass feature.
- Allows faster and efficient plan approval and building inspection with CSA agency approval.
Ideally Suited For
- Data centers
- Telecommunications facilities
- Industrial process control centers
- Other sensitive electronic applications