Highly Efficient, Reliable Heat Performance Dry Cooler
Liebert HPD of Emerson Network Power dissipate the heat coming from water-cooled direct expansion indoor units. Specifically designed for High Performance Air Conditioning (HPAC) applications, Liebert HPD outdoor units can operate with water or glycol mixture up to a 40% concentration.
If connected to Liebert indoor FREECOOLER units, they can use low temperature outside environments to cool the room without using the compressors. Resulting energy savings can be up to 30% per year.
- Modulating fan speed control with single set point
- Modulating fan speed control with double set point for free cooling operation, to switch between summer mode (compressor working) to winter mode (free cooling operation)
- Epoxy-coated coil
- Hydraulic connections flange kits (for three-phase models, single-phase models are provided with threaded hydraulic connections)
- Can be installed either horizontally or vertically, with simple operation to be done on site
- Equipped with heat exchangers made with oval copper tubes
- Design improves the heat exchanger capacity versus drycoolers with traditional coil geometries