High Performance Condensers, 5-100 kW Cooling Capacity
Liebert HPA of Emerson Network Power dissipate the heat coming from air cooled direct expansion indoor units. Specifically designed for High Performance Air Conditioning (HPAC) applications, Liebert HPA are characterised by high energy efficiency, excellent reliability and low sound emissions.
Liebert HPA condensers are air-cooled outdoor units available in a wide range of sizes, from 5-100 kW cooling capacity. They fulfill every demand, from small switchboards to the big computer rooms, including working environments such as offices, museums and trading rooms.
- Safety switch
- Power supply 50 Hz or 60 Hz
- Pipe adapters
- Modulating fan speed control. Silent function during the night.
- Service valves with pressure tap
- Silent axial fans. IP54 motors.
- Legs can be used either for horizontal or vertical installation.
- Suitable for R410A refrigerant
- Two versions available: single (HCE models) and double circuit (HBE models)
- All the models have coated aluminium frames. The standard coil is made of copper piping and aluminium fins. There is also the option of epoxy coated coils or copper fins, for better resistance to corrosion.
- The inner surface of the pipes has a special pattern that, through increased turbulence, allows greater heat exchange at the same airflow.
- The fans consume less energy and produce less noise.
- Thanks to special coil supports, there is no contact between the pipes and the frame. This eliminates the risk of breaking the sealed circuit thus improving the durability of the product.