Outdoor Condenser, 17.5-210kW
Outdoor Heat Rejection for a Variety of Applications
Liebert air-cooled condensers are precisely matched to the heat rejection requirements of Liebert data center cooling solutions and fluid chiller systems.
Liebert outdoor condensers are available in a wide range of capacities from 17.5kW to 210kW (5 to 60 tons), 60 Hz or 50 Hz. The units are quickly and easily installed because all internal wiring is completed at the factory, with only two electrical connections to be made at the job site.
- Liebert Air-Cooled Condensers are low-profile, direct-drive, propeller fan type air-cooled condensers, using either one or two separate circuits.
- Liebert Quiet-Line outdoor condensers are designed to meet the strictest municipal noise codes with sound levels of less than 57 dBA.
- Liebert TCDV Condensers utilize a Variable Frequency Drive to control fan speed, for energy savings compared to standard condensers. Designed for use with dual refrigeration circuit cooling systems, including those with digital scroll compressors, they enable operation in outdoor temperatures as low as -20°F (-28.9°C).
- System-matched outdoor condenser
- Operates in low temperatures with winter operation models
- Offers low noise models
- Connects easily
- Operates at outdoor temperatures as low as -30F (-34.4C) with available Liebert Lee-Temp system.
- Meets the strictest municipal noise codes, with sound levels of less than 57dBA (Quiet-Line model).
- Offers durable construction with a corrosion-resistant aluminum cabinet, copper-tube aluminum-fin coil, and galvanized steel internal frame.
- Provides air flow by efficient direct drive fan/motor combination.
Lowest Total Cost Of Ownership
- Delivers to the site fully wired, piped and tested.
- Allows faster and efficient plan approval and building inspection with CSA agency approval.
Ideally Suited For
- Data centers
- Telecommunications facilities
- Industrial process control centers
- Other sensitive electronic applications