Remote environmental monitoring systems (sensors, controllers and interface cards) that provide up-to-the-second supervision and control of data center infrastructure equipment.
Temperature and humidity sensors provide accurate sensing of room temperature and humidity, transmitting the data via 4-20 mA output signal to the Liebert Universal Monitor.
Temperature and Humidity Sensors
The Liebert TW420 and THW420 temperature and humidity sensors provide accurate sensing of room temperature and humidity, transmitting the data via 4-20 mA output signal to the Liebert Universal Monitor.
The Liebert TW420 and THW420 sensors provide temperature and humidity inputs to the Universal Monitor.
- Liebert TW420 is a wallmounted, remote temperature sensor that provides a 4-20mA signal. Monitored temperature range is 45°F to 96°F (7°C to 35°C).
- Liebert THW420 is a wallmounted, remote combination temperature and humidity sensor that provides two 4-20mA signals. Monitored temperature range is 45°F to 96°F (7°C to 35°C), with 0 to 100% RH.
Centralized Power Supply
Centralized Power Distribution for 24 VAC Loads
This solution provides centralized power distribution for 24VAC loads with two independently-fused 40VA isolated outputs. The TM115 and TM230 transformer modules are designed as self-contained, stand-alone devices.
The Liebert Transformer module supports data center power management by providing centralized power distribution for 24VAC loads with two independently-fused 40VA isolated outputs. The TM115 and TM230 transformer modules are designed as self-contained, stand-alone devices.
Control system for Liebert Precision Cooling Systems
The Liebert iCOM control system featured on Liebert precision cooling products brings high-level supervision to multiple units, allowing up to 32 cooling units to work together as a single system to optimize room environments and drive data center infrastructure performance. Liebert iCOM controls offer a variety of advantages, including increased data center energy efficiency, availability and flexibility.
- Controls unit fan speed and humidity to optimize cooling and environment – dynamic fan speed and dew point control for cooling efficiency
- Maximizes cooling equipment “teamwork” operation and load sharing for energy efficient operation – rotate operation of team daily, weekly or monthly to balance run hours and maximize system life
- Manages data center “zones” to optimize cooling – establish zones for non-homogeneous heat loads, contained areas, and localized high density areas
- Ensures continuous operation with auto-changeover to standby unit in case of primary unit shutdown – no additional equipment is required for lead/lag units
Network Switch for Liebert iCOM Controls
Team Communication and Lead/Lag Operation for Liebert Equipment with iCOM Controls
The Liebert vNSA network switch interconnects cooling units equipped with iCOM controls, allowing the units to communicate and function as a team, and allowing lead/lag operation. The Liebert vNSA is available with a variety of port connections, and also in models that include an embedded iCOM display. Input power is supplied by a universal power supply.
- Network switching for Liebert iCOM controllers
- Facilitates team function for Liebert iCOM
- Allows lead/lag unit control