Zone Leak Detection Sensor
Liebert LT460 sensor modules can monitor up to 100 feet of zone leak detection. This system operates a continuous monitoring for leakage, internal fault and power failure, providing a reliable warning of potentially hazardous moisture leaks.
Liebert Zone Leak Detection Sensor
Liebert LT460 zone leak detection sensor modules install quickly and work simply for reliable warning of potentially hazardous moisture leaks. The supervised zone leak detector uses up to 100 feet of flexible Liebert moisture sensing cable, offering protection for hard to reach spots and sensitive areas that require protection against leaks.
Liebert LT460 zone leak detection sensor can monitor up to 100 feet of Liebert LT500Y leak detection cable. Through a standard dry-contact output, the sensors are easily monitored by numerous monitoring systems, including Liebert thermal management units local alarm contact, Liebert SiteScan Web, and other dry contact monitors. 60Hz or 50Hz.
This monitoring system may be used to detect leaks from:
- Glycol, condenser water, and chilled water cooling piping
- Humidification feed water piping
- Condensate pumps and drains
- Unit auxilliary drip pan
- Zone leak detection sensor
- Monitors up to 100 feet of leak detection cable
- Reports to local or centralized monitor panels
- Installs easily
- Dual output relays can signal to a local alarm panel, a remote building management system, or to Liebert SiteScan Web.
- Selectable alarm delays allow reporting customization. - Perimeter sensing or serpentine coverage of small areas.
- Continuous monitoring for leaks, internal fault and power failure.
- Top cover LEDs ensure the sensor is easily located under raised floors.
Lowest Total Cost of Ownership
- Simplified two-wire communications make for easy installation.
- Fast leak detection and reporting allows corrective action before moisture can damage sensitive electronics.
Ideally Suited For Perimeter sensing or serpentine coverage of small areas in:
- Data centers
- Large-scale network control centers
- Telecommunications central switching offices
- Satellite ground stations and other specialized data communications nodes
- Industrial process control rooms