Windows-based programming environment for the EXO system controllers as well as SCADA and project design. Programming of controllers with ready-made objects, function blocks and/or the high-level language EXOL. Designing of symbols.
EXOdesigner is a set of software for configuring your EXO system. It can be used for:
- Creating an EXO system with communication structure and general project design
- Configuring the controllers in a project
- Configuring computers and EXOscada graphics
All EXO controllers are fully software compatible and are programmed using EXOdesigner, a PC based development environment. The compatibility also applies across product generations, which offers a number of advantages:
- You can exchange controllers in a system without having to rewrite the programs. When you upgra de your system, the old programs can be re-used.
- In order to program the EXO controllers, you only need to learn one programming tool.
- Investments in program development stay the same over time.
The controllers are freely programmable, which gives maximal flexibility. You can create your own applications and program library.