The ABV-300/D control unit is used together with smoke detectors in the series S65, S50, S65-OE and S50-OE- GA4.
The control unit provides power for connected smoke detectors and transmits smoke and service alarms.
- For detectors with or without service alarm
- For supply voltage 24 V AC/DC or 230 V AC
- Two relay contacts for alarms
- Serves both optical and ionising smoke detectors
- LEDs for operation, smoke alarm and service alarm
- Compact design for DIN-rail mounting
ABV-300/D is designed with state of the art technology to satisfy all the requirements of a reliable fire protection unit. The control unit continuously monitors that the power supply and current values are normal.
A green LED indicates that the power supply is switched on.
The control unit is connected to the smoke detectors by means of a two-wire loop.
Up to 20 detectors can be connected to the same control unit. An end resistor should be connected to the last detector to end the loop.