Liebert Series PB Indoor Condensers complement Liebert air-cooled data center air conditioning units with special heat rejection options. They are designed for data center infrastructure applications where an outdoor heat rejection location is not practical, such as high-rise buildings or areas with restricted access.
Liebert indoor centrifugal condensers are available in ten models ranging from 16 to 98.4kW (4.6 to 28 tons), 60Hz or 50Hz.
- Indoor system-matched condenser
- Connects easily
- Provides flexible installation in a small footprint
- Installs adjacent to the cooling unit with through-the-wall ductwork. Remote locations up to 150 feet are also possible.
- Configures with front or top air discharge.
- Offers single or dual circuit models.
- Operates at outdoor temperatures as low as -30Â°F (-34.4Â°C) with included Liebert Lee-Temp system.
- Operates with rugged double width, double inlet, balanced centrifugal fan with sealed, permanently lubricated bearings.
- Offers extra protection with standard dual v-belts.
- Provides sturdy welded tubular steel frame construction.
- Provides an integral electrical panel that houses fuses, motor starters and overloads.
Lowest Total Cost Of Ownership
- Delivers to the site fully wired, piped and tested â€” ready for electrical, plumbing and ductwork connections.
- Allows faster and efficient plan approval and building inspection with CSA agency approval.
Ideally Suited For
- Data centers
- Telecommunications facilities
- Industrial process control centers
- High rise buildings
- Other sensitive electronic applications