Two Channel Leak Detection System
Monitoring and Reporting of Leak Detection in Two Different Zones
Liebert Liqui-tect two channel leak detection provides monitoring of two different areas with direct-read at the control unit location, as well as the ability to communicate with Liebert SiteScan Web centralized monitoring system or a building management system.
Liebert Liqui-tect direct-read leak detection system has two independent channels to monitor two different areas. Each channel can monitor up to 5,000 feet of Liebert LT500Y leak detection cable. 60Hz or 50Hz.
The system may be used to detect leaks from:
- Glycol, condenser water, and chilled water cooling piping
- Humidification feed water piping
- Condensate pumps and drains
- Unit and ceiling auxilliary drip pans
- Overhead piping
- Two zone leak detection monitor
- Monitors up to 5000 feet of leak detection cable in each zone
- Measures and reports distance of leak from monitor
- Monitors leaks below the floor, above the ceiling, or at the room perimeter
- Multi-channel unit allows independent monitoring of two areas.
- Each channel can monitor up to 5000 feet of Liebert LT500Y leak detection cable.
- Detection and reporting of leaks below the floor, above the ceiling, or at the perimeter of the room.
- Within seconds of detection, the system determines the location of the leak and reports the distance from the Liqui-tect Monitoring System.
- Continuous monitoring operation, signalling normal operation, leak detected and cable fault.
- Reports to Liqui-tect Monitoring System, Liebert SiteScan Web, or an existing BMS.
Lowest Total Cost of Ownership
- Display and measurement modules are contained in a single, compact package.
- Single-person cable mapping for lower installation costs.
- Fast, precise reports of leaks allows corrective action before moisture can damage sensitive electronics.
Ideally Suited For
- Data centers
- Large-scale network control centers
- Telecommunications central switching offices
- Satellite ground stations and other specialized data communications nodes
- Industrial process control rooms