Monitoring and Control of your Liebert Equipment Through Liebert SiteScan or BMS
Liebert IntelliSlot 485 card family allows monitoring and control of your Liebert equipment through Liebert SiteScan Web or your existing Building Data Center Infrastructure Management System. The interface delivers Modbus or Liebert proprietary protocol via the EIA-485 port.
Liebert IntelliSlot 485 interface card (formerly Liebert OpenComms 485 and Liebert OpenComms NIC-485 cards) provides connection to Liebert SiteScan Web, for access to real-time control plus the tools to analyze important data about Liebert equipment. It allows the operator to access current data and interact with graphic programming logic in real-time, for full control functionality. During an alarm, the system can provide instant information and a view of UPS actual performance. Supports the open protocol standard of RTU Modbus.
- Liebert IntelliSlot 485 card is compatible with Liebert PowerSure PSI line-interactive UPS, Liebert UPStation GXT on-line UPS, Liebert GXT 6 & 10kVA on-line UPS, Liebert GXT 2U on-line UPS, Liebert Nfinity on-line UPS, Liebert NX on-line UPS, and Hiross Hinet on-line UPS systems.
- Liebert IntelliSlot 485 LBDS card is compatible Liebert DS and Liebert XDF precision cooling systems.
- Liebert IntelliSlot 485 ADPT and Liebert IntelliSlot Web/485 ADPT cards are compatible with Liebert Power, UPS and Precision Cooling systems that are not equipped with an IntelliSlot port.
- Liebert IntelliSlot Web Card NXL is compatible with Liebert NXL on-line UPS.
- Liebert equipment interface card
- Operates with industry standard "Open" protocol
- Communicates with Liebert SiteScan Web software
- Provides remote alarm notification
- Offers multiple connection options: Liebert IntelliSlot 485 and Liebert IntelliSlot 485 LBDS support IGM and MODBUS; Liebert IntelliSlot 485 ADPT and Liebert IntelliSlot Web/485 ADPT support MODBUS (an added connection option for equipment using the Liebert proprietary protocol).
- Provides for ease of integration with industry standard â€œopenâ€ protocol.
- Configures easily to work with Liebert SiteScan Web enterprise monitoring system and Building Management Systems.
- Allows for proactive analysis and maintenance to ensure facility uptime, through use of parametric data.
Lowest Total Cost Of Ownership
- Communicates to Liebert SiteScan Web or Building Management System with a single card, eliminating the need for additional hardware.
- Provides data for analysis and planning to reduce or eliminate costly downtime.
Ideally Suited For
- Small and large data centers
- Computer rooms, network access spaces or server closets
- Telecommunications facilities
- Industrial process control centers
- Other sensitive electronic applications